Job opening at Film Speed Lab
by Dmytro But·
We have a new job opening! Read and apply or share with those who might be interested.
Front Desk Main Character (m/w/d), part-time
As a front desk main character you will be the first to meet our customers. And help them with everything: from selecting film/camera to placing an order and caring for their negatives.
Finally, your ability to talk nonstop about analogue photography will pay off.
Whom we are searching for:
- Human-oriented. You should have a genuine desire to help and support;
- Really into analogue. So you can carry a conversations with our clients;
- Thorough. Quick, is 16345 and 16435 the same number? You won’t be an economist, but you'll work with digits and important data a lot;
- Language skills: Upper-Intermediate English (since all the communication is done in English); German at any level will be a plus.
- communicating with customers through different channels (personally in-store, in messengers and email, via phone etc.)
- making sales & managing inventory
- processing scan&dev orders
- supporting basic store life
What we offer:
- 2-3 shifts per week
- ability to use any camera in the store
- free film, if you want to do some tests or reviews for our Instagram/TikTok
- infinite Polaroid and film portraits. We love spontaneous photo shoots, but if you don't, we won't force you!
- working with like-minded pals who get all of your film jokes and will cheer you on if you find some treasure at a flea market
- working in a startup project where you can grow fast both professionally and career-wise
Who we are: